The Chester Township Police Department is accepting resumes for the
position of Police Officer.
Prerequisites for initial consideration are as follows:
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and be a
resident of New Jersey with a valid New Jersey Driverís License
- Applicant must be able to speak, read and write in the English
- Applicant must possess current New Jersey Police Training
- Applicant must have obtained at least an Associateís Degree or
higher from an accredited college or university
- Applicant must be EMT certified or be willing to obtain that
certification within the first year of their employment on their own
time and at their own expense
Please send resume by mail to: Chief Wayne A. Martini, Chester
Township Police Department, 1 Parker Road, Chester, New Jersey 07930.
Cut off date for resume acceptance is May 18, 2012.
CHESTER TOWNSHIP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER