Posted April 5, 2014
EAST WINDSOR TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT is currently seeking
candidates for the position of Probationary Police Officer.
Following are the requirements of the position:
Be a citizen of the United States of America.
Be a resident of the State of New Jersey at time of Appointment.
Be more than 21 and less than 35 years of age at time of appointment.
- Be sound in body and of good health sufficient to satisfy the
Board of Trustees of the Police Retirement System of New Jersey that
such person is eligible to membership in the retirement system.
- Be able to read, write and speak the English language well and
- Be of good moral character and must not have been convicted of
any crime involving moral turpitude.
- Possess a valid New Jersey driverís license.
- Applicants must possess a Full New Jersey Police Training
Commission Certification for Basic Course for Police Officers.
A copy of the candidateís Police Training Certificate must accompany
each resume/cover letter.
Submission Instructions: Interested candidates should hand deliver
full resume and cover letter to: Chief James Monahan, 80 One Mile Road,
East Windsor, NJ 08520.
DEADLINE: MUST BE HAND DELIVERED BY FRIDAY, MAY 9, 2014.
East Windsor Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* East Windsor Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer